About

Monday 7 May 2012

Eminem Reacts To Adam Yauch’s Passing

If you have followed Eminem’ career, you would know that he has always cited the Beastie Boys as one of his influences while coming up in the rap game. In a statement to MTV, Marshall reacted to Adam Yauch’s death in the following words: “Adam Yauch brought a lot of positivity into the world and I think it’s obvious to anyone how big of an influence the Beastie Boys were on me and so many others. They are trailblazers and pioneers and Adam will be sorely missed. My thoughts and prayers are with his family, Mike D., and Ad-Rock.” Nas, who worked with the band on a track called ‘Too Many Rappers’ off their last album Hot Sauce Committee Part Two says: “One of my greatest moments in music was when I worked with the Beastie Boys. … Now today I’m hearing our brother is gone. I prayed this would not happen. MCA was so cool, man. We had great talks about what it was like for them in the beginning, getting into the rap game. I’ll never forget that experience for the rest of my life. MCA is a true legend who influenced me. God bless his soul and his loved ones.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to leave your comment,Thanks