About

Wednesday 4 July 2012

My freaky Masturbation Orgy!

Don’t read this and play the saint. It would really piss you off! Yeah you read that right. Not me, You! Imagine pissing yourself off. Wouldn’t it hurt you to read something so sincere and then act like you know nothing about it? Oh please! Swear that you haven’t once touched yourself.. And loved it! Ever? Last night I sat in my room, staring blankly at the wall clock as the rained poured down heavily on my roof. It had been raining all day and I was stuck in, cause my entire street was flooded. I couldn’t dare drive my car our the compound for fear of getting sunk. So I cancelled all my appointments, turned on some candles and watched a couple of movies. Halfway into my third movie in a row, it hit me! I was frigging lonely. And as if my Tv could hear me, the lead female character in the movie I was just watching said, “Oh Danny, You’ve been gone for too long. I’m so lonely here, please don’t go.” Her male companion pulled her into his arms slowly and buried his face in her hair, taking in a slow deep breath. “I’m always with you,” he whispered and then lifted her chin up to place her face in his view. He kissed her lips, slowly at first and then she pulled him deeper into her, returning
his kiss hungrily. I kept my eyes on the scene, my senses reveling in the moment they shared, my pussy purring between my thighs. I suddenly felt cold, as chills ran down my spine. I watched as he grabbed her by her ass, a roundly shaped, nicely held pair of buttocks that sat comfortably in her tight skirt. They had begun to eat hungrily at each other now, and he seemed to be ripping her clothes off her. She groaned, a deep throated escape of air through her nostrils as he had practically enveloped her mouth in his. I sat back on the sofa, my legs wrapped under my ass in a folded curl. I began to get uneasy, an undeniable fire burning in my thighs as my pussy began get wet. It was still raining. My candles still burned in the far end of the room, the glares of the flame a pretty sight against my walls. I was alone. By myself. And I was horny. Too horny to keep sitting on the sofa with my legs beneath me like that. In an instant, I had spread them apart, my fingers playing longingly on my clits as I continued to watch him get her naked. Soon enough he was bare chested too, as she had unbuttoned his shirt as well. He pushed her to one end of the room they were in, her back to the wall and then began to feed on her voluptuous breasts. She whispered to him not to stop, I prayed silently that he wouldn’t as I began to push my fingers in and out of my very wet vagina. It felt so good. I rolled my head back, my other hand squeezing tight on my breasts. I hadn’t masturbated in a while. Maybe months. Josh and I fucked real hard a couple of nights ago, and as I fucked myself now, I thought about him. His huge cock. I imagined sucking on his cock now as I continued to ram my Vagina, my juices flowing freely between my fingers. In my head I could hear Josh moaning my name as I sucked on his cock, from the corner of my eye I could see the tv, He had started to fuck her, her back turned to him -hard doggy style. Damn! I watched as her big round ass bounced back against his dick. She had such a beautiful behind. Just watching it turned me on. It seemed wrong to be turned on by the sight of another woman, but my pussy thought it right. My fingers hit my gspot, really good, I kept on. Fucking myself, moaning, moving my hips and legs in slow-fast motions, my head rolling back and forth as it began to hit me. I flooded the sofa with my pussy juice and then I passed. It was so good. I felt so sexy. I could smell myself, fresh. I lifted a finger into my mouth and tasted myself, wet it all up and stuck it right back in my pussy. And then my phone rang. I turned to look at the small device just beside me, it was Josh. Oh Josh! I hoped for the good of me he was calling to say he wanted to get fucked just as much as I did. But instead of picking up, I let it ring out, keeping my eyes on the sex scene on the Tv as I enjoyed myself. It had stopped raining now. I didn’t feel so lonely anymore. And I was ready to start my fourth movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to leave your comment,Thanks