About

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Listen to the $3 million conversation between Farouk Lawan and Femi Otedola

We broke the news earlier that Channels Television had obtained an audio recording purported to be part of the conversation between Honorable Farouk Lawan and Mr Femi Otedola over the $3million bribery allegation scandal. We have it now. In the 2-minute conversation, Lawan arranges with Otedola for a certain TJ to come and pick up the balance of $2.5million dollars. Here’s the text of the chat: Femi Otedola: I don’t want to bring it to my house Farouk Lawan: You will take it to your house? Femi Otedola: No, I don’t want to bring it to my house. It’s a lot of money. Farouk Lawan: Yes, hurry because I am rushing to the…they are at the airport now? Femi Otedola: Yes, they are at the airport in the aircraft Farouk Lawan: And before they can come over now….unless I send somebody to…I can’t…by the time they come I should be in the chambers. I have a lot of things to do myself. Femi Otedola: Is there anybody you trust I can give it to or maybe I should postpone my …till tomorrow Farouk Lawan: No no it’s ok. I will arrange with someone. Let me give you his number Femi Otedola: Ok Farouk Lawan: His number is 080…. Femi Otedola: Hold on hold on…080… Farouk Lawan: 365133** Femi Otedola: What’s his name? Farouk Lawan: Yeah, TJ Femi Otedola: So, I will give him the balance, that’s 2.5 million dollars yeah? Farouk Lawan: Hold on, just hold on, I am calling him to be sure Listen:
Please do not hesitate to leave your opinion in the comment section below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to leave your comment,Thanks