About

Friday 6 July 2012

Legend Rewards More Consumers at ‘Real Deal Nite’ [Photos]

Leading stout brand, Legend extra stout from the stables of Nigeria breweries plc, recently in Lagos, rewarded its numerous consumers with several gift items at the “Real Deal Nite”. The monthly in-bar brand activation rewards consumers for being loyal to the Legend brand. The event which holds every last Friday of the month, gives brand loyalists an opportunity to win fantastic prizes in a raffle draw promo while they have fun and feel the spirit and uniqueness of the Legend brand. Legend, rewarded loyal consumers at the event with gift items ranging from refrigerators, DVD players, generating sets, standing fans and other fantastic gift items. Revelers not deterred by the torrential rainfall witnessed lately in Lagos, trooped en-masse to the Niteshift Coliseum venue of the highly entertaining monthly Legend ‘Real Deal Nite’. The atmosphere was indeed charged as legendary Reggae exponent, Raskimono, showed that he still has so much left to give his teeming fans. Raskimono took the animated audience back in time with a highly energetic performance of hit songs like “Under Pressure”, “Rumba Stylee” and others. A lucky winner, Mr. Moses Otokobor, who works with Paragonix media, carted away a brand new refrigerating set. A highly elated Otokobor said he has never missed any of the editions of ‘Real Deal Nite since its inception. “I have been attending every edition of ‘Real Deal Nite’ since it started last year. I always have so much fun and that is what keeps bringing me back. I always make it a point of call every month to attend the event” “The feeling is indescribable, I feel on top of the world having won this refrigerator tonight. I will give this refrigerator to my wife to use in her supermarket. I am a big fan of the Legend extra stout. I love a chilled bottle of Legend stout because of its smooth and rich taste which is incomparable. I say a big thank you to Legend and Nigeria Breweries for providing a platform where one can have fun and also be rewarded. It is indeed great. He added. Another winner, Mr. Ijeoma Ibeh, an artisan, smiled home with a brand new generating set. Ibeh, who resides in Ketu area of Lagos, after receiving the generator, said “I am very happy. When I heard my name, I couldn’t believe my ears. I feel so great and

I thank God. The timing for this is perfect”. Ibeh stated that he decided to come for the event after he heard the advertisement on radio. He also stressed that he had never won anything of that magnitude. “It is a great gift for me because my other generator is old and cannot last me in my barbing business. Now that I have this new generator, I can be at peace that my ‘daily bread’ would be guaranteed”.
Please do not hesitate to leave your opinion in the comment section below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to leave your comment,Thanks