About

Monday 4 June 2012

How ‘Kukere’ crooner, Iyanya and manager escaped the Dana crash

Iyanya Mbuk has confirmed that he and his manager, Ubi Franklin, were initially scheduled to be on the Dana Air flight that crashed in Lagos today. The artiste, whose ‘Kukere’ track is in heavy rotation, posted a couple of tweets, after the news of the tragedy broke, to explain how he stayed back in Abuja. Responding to a worried friend, @moeisha01, who had tweeted “Pls I hop @Iyanya and Ubi didn’t travel today.. Who has info on their whereabout?”, he affirmed: “We are alive.. We changed our minds hours before..” The singer, who shot into limelight via MTN Project Fame then went further to tweet: “When its not ur time.. Its not urs.. it took me 30mins to convince my manager that we should stay back in abuja.. God is great!!! “I don’t think I had an authentic reason to stay back in abuja..I just came up wit an excuse that I wana go to the studio in abuja…. “We pray for the Souls of The faithful Departed…..”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to leave your comment,Thanks