About

Saturday 23 March 2013

We look very intimidating when stepping out – P-square

When asked by Vanguard about the impression
most people have that Psquare is arrogant, P-
Square replied:
“I think Psquare is very intimidating and we are
not arrogant. When you saw me today, did I
look arrogant? That’s a wrong impression
people have about us. There is Peter and there
is Paul. Peter is stubborn, bad and
controversial, but they say Paul is quiet, cool
headed and all that. But you see, you cannot
steal from peter to pay Paul. If you steal from
Peter to pay Paul, you are indeed paying
Psquare. I’m a very controversial person and
I’m not expecting every news about me to be
positive. Psquare is not arrogant, it’s just that
the people are scared of approaching them,
considering the way we operate. When you see
Psquare stepping out, we look very
intimidating. But the people who are very close
to know that we are not arrogant. Beyonce
could visit a shopping mall today, and the
whole place will be shut down. That does not
make her arrogant. It is her management that
has made it to be so.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to leave your comment,Thanks