About

Saturday 23 March 2013

“It would be blissful to have a companion” KSB is lonely?

Kenny Saint Best aka KSB said there is no regret
breaking up with her ex-husband, De
Remedies’ star, Eddie Montana and the
subsequent downturn her career witnessed
after that.
When asked by The Sun News if there is any
plans to remarry in the near future,
a smile breaks her features as she responds
with a question:
“Are we talking about marriage here? I tell
people all the time I have been blessed to have
it once. And had fruit of the womb twice and
then seeing my kids grow and the responsibility
of a mother and the gift of being called ‘mum’.
So, whatever it is that should be putting me
under pressure to want to want to marry again
has been settled. “But if it comes, fine, it would
be blissful to have a companion; it would be
one jolly ride.
The issue now is that I am wiser, stronger,
more exposed and I have found fulfillment in
myself. I am not looking for someone to come
build me up so if it comes, fine, lets enjoy it
together.” Single parent As a single mother,
KSB says it’s not been easy coping but she is
grateful to the good people God planted around
her. “I am not just a single mother but a single
parent. I always tell people that there is a
difference between a single parent and a single
mother. Single mothers still get some of their
bills if not all their bills paid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to leave your comment,Thanks