About

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Nicki Minaj covers the 10th anniversary special issue of Complex magazine

Nicki Minaj covers the 10th anniversary special issue of Complex magazine. Check out the alternate cover after the jump and go here for the entire cover story.

What’s your off-stage persona?
I’m the biggest homebody. But I’ve been like this. Nothing about me has changed since I got fame. I never liked to go to clubs. I never liked to go out. I don’t know where that public craziness came from. I was always like a comedian to my friends and family, but in a lot of ways I’m shy. I think people read my shyness as being mean. They misinterpret it. The first and only person who ever called me out for being shy was Wayne.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to leave your comment,Thanks