About

Thursday 26 January 2012

Lil Wayne - "I am not a Human being 2"


Birdman was interviewed by Complex and asked to update on the forthcoming YMCMB projects. According to Baby, Lil Wayne’s follow up to 2010′s I Am Not A Human Being is finished and will release before Summer this year. He also reveals a tentative fourth quarter release for Like father like son 2
On Lil Wayne’s I Am Not A Human Being 2:

“Wayne’s got an album he’s about to drop real soon. Its called I am not a Human Being 2. It’s gonna be before the summer for sure. We haven’t picked the date yet. Whenever he’s ready to drop his album, we’re gonna make it do what it do. He’s definitely got an album done and ready to go. Wayne works a lot. There’s no telling [if Rebirth 2 will happen]. But I know for sure we’ve got I Am Not A Human Being 2 ready to go. That’s the next project.”

On Like Father, Like Son 2:

“We got that finished too. We’ve been recording that. We never stopped recording [for] that. We got songs we want. When we get ready to drop it, we’ll probably do that in the 4th quarter. Wayne wants to do the I am Not a Human Being 2 and I want to do my solo album too, so we’ll probably do that later on.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to leave your comment,Thanks