About

Monday 15 April 2013

Dance Hall Artist, Baba Dee To Run For Lagos State House of Assembly In 2015

Dance Hall act, Baba Dee has stated his intentions to get back into
politics after a failed attempt at it 2 years ago in 2011. In statement
to TheNetNG , he stated that he’ll be running for the Lagos State
House of Assembly. He will be running under Action Congress of
Nigeria (AGN) for the Oriade-Amuwo Odofin Constituency2.
His reasons?
“My love for this country has motivated me to prepare myself for an
elected position. I recognise that there is a lot of injustice and
sufferings amongst our people and so it is about time for a change
in the ways in which things are done in this country. In the House I
will be involved in making decisions that will have a positive impact
on the people”
Let’s see how this goes in his 2nd go round.
Baba Dee is the brother to conscious artist, Sound Sultan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to leave your comment,Thanks