About

Saturday 5 April 2014

Dbanj to sue DailyMail for calling him a womaniser

Music superstar, Dbanj has concluded plans to sue a UK based tabloid, Daily Mail for describing him as a ‘legendary womanizer’ in an article written about his “alleged” affair with American Actress Kenya Moore. The entertainer not only rubbished the report, but stressed that his legal team has completed plans to sue the tabloid for defamation. “It is a rumor. The story has no substance. I’m even about going to sue UK daily mail for the defamation of character. I’m discussing with my legal team. They didn’t hear from me. Everything they wrote is totally wrong. They defined Koko master wrongly. I think they wanted to talk about Kenya Moore, who was a former Miss America, but they didn’t get their facts right. Everything they wrote was false. They are going to hear from my legal team, soon.” He told Encomium magazine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to leave your comment,Thanks