About

Thursday 26 September 2013

MAFIN RELEASED THE ART COVER FOR HIS SOON COMING MIXTAPE

Fresh emcee from the east side " coal city " to be precise; Mafin, a rapper with a huge heart, I mean an enormous soul, cute face, pink lips, inbuilt swag, what more can I say huh? Humble but split personality! yes sir. The ill rapper goes public with the art cover of his forth coming mixtape "CALCULATED ACTIONS". The hip-hop inspired artist assured nothing but the best not just the best but classic at that, With the feels of a proper painted picture, story telling tech..., syllabus, multis. Meterphors and punchline are just d least of em. " I write my thoughts, I write my feelings, what's happening in and around me, about niggaz, I write about life , yeah about life ? To affect peeps positively NO HIV - he said". Not much of a talker those where his exact words "CALCULATED ACTIONS" as the name implies, tells you the everything from the beat to the hook, rap, art cover, singles, all things have been deeply thought, deliberated on, worked hard upon, and here is the outcome, here's the result "CALCULATED ACTIONS". Believe is the word.
Follow Mafin on twitter @Mafin101

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to leave your comment,Thanks