About

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Drake addresses Pusha T Disses “I don’t know, maybe that guy is bored.”

Plenty of artists ranging from Ludacris, Pusha T, Future to Common have taken shots at Drake in the past 12 months or so for various reasons. In the latest issue of Vibe magazine where Nicki Minaj graces the cover, Drake has addressed some of that hate. The most interesting response is perhaps to Pusha when Drake says “I Don’t Know, Maybe That Guy Is Bored”.

“I’ve got no issues with him,” he says of Future, who was upset that Drake didn’t appear in his video, “Tony Montana.” “I’m happy I got on the song.” Pusha T, who once cryptically rhymed that, “the swag doesn’t match the sweaters,” gets off easy, too. “I’ve been really open about my love for the Clipse,” he says. “I don’t know, maybe that guy is bored.” Ludacris, who was accused of stealing Big Sean and Drake’s hashtag flow, also receives a halfhearted smack down, “That’s a case of someone trying to use my marketing money to get things going again for themselves. That didn’t affect my day, my month, my year. I didn’t take any of that seriously.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to leave your comment,Thanks