About

Monday 11 June 2012

Kanye West has over 100 producers and I wasn’t his priority – Don Jazzy

More and more facts are emerging over Don Jazzy and D’banj’s split. In a recent interview with City People, super producer Don Jazzy, explained why he opted to return home while D’banj chases after international exposure. “I am still signed to G.O.O.D Music, but in order for me to be able to concentrate on building the artistes that we have here, I wouldn’t be able to give my 100% in the work I have to do in NY,” Don Jazzy said. “In New York, the music and orientation is different. I can sit down there and say I’m trying to make an album for Kanye West, and it takes me longer because the level of music there is different from the one here. Kanye
West has like 100 producers lined up at his beck and call, and it is not like I am priority. “So I’ll be spending a lot of money staying in the States when I can return home and be making money as well as grooming more artistes. And it’s very easy these days. I can work here and once I’m done, and feel it’s something that would suit Kanye West, I’ll just email it to them, and if they want to use it, they’ll use it and if they don’t, they will tell you to try again.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to leave your comment,Thanks