About

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Adele thought Elton John was prank caller

Adele mistook Sir Elton John for a prank caller and refused to talk to him. The ’21′ singer said she received a call from the ‘Rocket Man’ singer before she was due to attend the Grammy Awards ceremony this year where she won in six categories. However she thought the 65-year-old star was someone else playing a joke on her. She said: “I had no idea who it was and he just started chatting away to me and I passed the phone over to a friend and I was like ‘yeah, it’s Elton’. “It still cracks me up. It made me think my god, it’s another level now.” Meanwhile the 24-year-old star has revealed that she would be “mortified” if any of her ex-boyfriends wrote songs about her. The ‘Rolling in the Deep’ singer said she would panic if one of her former partners publicly revealed details of their relationship. Adele said: “I’d f****** s*** myself. I’d be mortified. But also if they wrote songs about me, they’d be: ‘This song’s about Adele’. I’ve never given any names ever, but everyone’s going to know this song’s about me. No-one actually knows who my songs are about.” When asked if she’d like to take some of the details she had revealed on her albums she admitted she would. She said: “Yeah, it’s hard…I do wish I’d kept a lot of things to myself, but I never knew the album was going to be so big.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to leave your comment,Thanks